release planning with dates

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:25:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hey how

Let's call it a feature freese now on Wednesday, July 29th 2009 and then only
fix bugs during the following 14 days and then release 7.19.6 at August 12th
if things still look good!

My TODO-RELEASE list currently looks like the following (I'm showing the
7.19.7 stuff too to show you that I haven't forgotten them but I simply need
to cut out issues to catch up). As always, I muchly appreciate help...

To be addressed in 7.19.6 (planned release: August 2009)

246 - small logic error with CURLOPT_NOPROXY

248 - "Pausing pipeline problems."

To be addressed in 7.19.7 (planned release: October 2009)

244 - patch for [out] parameters

245 - HTTP version getinfo

247 - Using CURLINFO_ERROR in Curl_failf