Re: SSL configure probs

From: Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 07:28:33 +0200

On Tuesday 14 of July 2009 02:42:23 Guenter wrote:
> Hi Kamil,
>
> Kamil Dudka schrieb:
> > You're cross-compiling between x86_64 and i686. Could you try it with
> > 32bit build system if there is any difference?
>
> yup - here's first build:
> http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20090714000418-7143

> --with-nss=/usr/i686-pc-mingw32

You're specifying the NSS location manually, therefore I don't think
pkg-confing is used to find NSS. But maybe I am wrong in this.

Maybe it's time to try it manually - create the test program, compile with
cross-compiler and try to link.

    #ifdef __cplusplus
    extern "C"
    #endif
    char NSS_Initialize ();
    int main (void)
    {
    return NSS_Initialize ();
     ;
     return 0;
    }

> unfortuantely I forgot here to set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH (btw. I've added
> it to the testscript so its from now on printed out :) )
> the next build is just running, and should show up in few minutes (guess
> around 0:50 UTC):
> http://curl.haxx.se/auto/
> my OpenSuSE 10.3 boxes are 32-bit, the 11.1 ones 64-bit.
>
> raw configure + build logs here:
> http://svwe20.itex.at/~autobuilder/

If you have access to the build machine, it's easy to open config.log and see
what's happening. Look for the string "checking for NSS_Initialize in -lnss3"
in it.

Kamil