rename config.h to curl_config.h?

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 04:19:37 +0200

Hi Daniel,
although I've not yet run into a prob with config.h, I think sooner or
later this will happen because still many other projects have a
config.h, and then its only a matter of the include paths which config.h
will be found first - therefore I would like to suggest that we rename
it to curl_config.h to make sure we really read back _our_ defines we
have checked for ...

thoughts?

(BTW. I mean here I didnt run into a prob with libcurl's config.h, but
sure I did already with other projects...)

Gün.