Re: Sending Large file using HTTPPOST fails with error CURLE_SEND_ERROR

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 00:29:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009, chandrakant gupta wrote:

please don't top-post!

> Good morning, i am working with Curl version 7.19.2 and on windows platform.
> my read_callback function is like this
>
> size_t CProxyCurl::read_callback(void * pBuffer, size_t size, size_t nmemb,
> void * hFile)
> {

Does this really work? This looks like a method as a member of a C++ class,
and libcurl is plain C and calls a plain pointer =>

         http://curl.haxx.se/docs/faq.html#Using_C_non_static_functions_f

Apart from this, it'll be easier if you post a complete example that fails to
upload a 10MB file as then we can fully understand and try it in our ends.