Re: TODO for 7.19.6

From: John E. Malmberg <wb8tyw_at_qsl.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 18:53:01 -0500

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Jul 2009, Brad Schick wrote:
>
>> I'm still hoping that you will find the time to reviewing and
>> including the patch I send for getinfo of HTTP version on June 21.
>
> Thanks for the gentle reminder. I've added it to the list now.

I would like to get the VMS GNV based build files into the packages/vms
area.

I only have one change from what I have submitted in the ZIP archive if
the copyright is now acceptable. I want to change the kitting procedure
to add the HTML and PDF documentation to the kit it produces.

Regards,
-John
wb8ytw_at_qsl.net
Personal Opinion Only