Re: max download/upload speed setting (libcurl, Delphi)

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 07:23:35 -0500

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> In general I think you can basically do sizeof() on the type
> and then decide if a 32bit or a 64bit representation is needed.

But wouldn't that need to be done from a test program written
in C (that actually used the C header's idea of curl_off_t)
and repeated for each individual platform the binding might be
used on?

Or maybe something like curl_easy_getinfo(CURLINFO_SIZEOF_LARGE)
so applications could determine how to typecast the value at
runtime, but that sounds really messy.

 - Jeff