max download/upload speed setting (libcurl, Delphi)

From: :) <frankdochy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 23:53:10 +0200

Hi,
I use Delphi and CurlPas (Pascal) binding.
libcurl version from this package: curl-7.19.5-devel-mingw32

I tried to add max speed option and it doesnt work :(

so I added CURLOPT_MAX_SEND_SPEED_LARGE, 30145

I added it as a new option

procedure tCurl.SetMaxSendSpeed (const value: LongInt);
var
dummy:pointer;
begin
SetPtrOption(CURLOPT_MAX_SEND_SPEED_LARGE, dummy, @value);
end;

But it just doesnt work :( Then I tried this ..

procedure tCurl.SetMaxSendSpeed(const value: int64);
begin
SetResultCode(curl_easy_setopt(fCurl, CURLoption(30145), value),
CURLoption(30145));
end;

This didn't work either.

I found that some people had to recompile library
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2006-12/0071.html
with this option
#define _FILE_OFFSET_BITS 64

Any idea? Someone has any experience with Pascal/Delphi?
I can't recompile library in Delphi ...

Thanks