RE: File type to download

From: jvp <jvp_at_compu-weigh.com.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:15:44 +1000

Hi all

As I have had no response for the last few days, I have to assume:
1: This is the wrong forum to post these kind of questions
or
2: I have done something wrong that is so obvious, nobody is game to
tell me.

So, I will add to my previous post by saying:
I have tried using ftp with curl_easy_perform, but the same problem,
and it shows message "Failure when receiving data from the peer"
after about 5 minutes or more.

There seem to be huge pauses where the network is quite.
If I use FileZilla,the download for 374 kb is continuous and takes less
then a minute.
Comparing the log between Filezilla and cURL there is little difference
in commands
and responses.

Regards
Jan van de Poll