HTTP encapsulation with libcurl

From: Michael Koehler <oddawodda_at_web.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:18:23 +0200

Hello,

I am currently trying to communicate to a server using HTTP. I have to encapsulate the HTTP communication in another message-based protocol for the communication which requires me to receive the HTTP request created by curl as a string. The received string would then go into the tunnel protocol. The same counts for the HTTP response which I extract first from the other protocol before I can "hand it over" to libcurl.

Is there a way to perform this using libcurl? I had a look at all functions and options but could not find sth.

I'd appreciate every advice,

Michael
WEB.DE FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und
Telefonanschluss für 17,95 Euro/mtl.! http://produkte.web.de/go/02/