Re: https rundown

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:09:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009, Robert Bielik wrote:

>> Most people would just install an libcurl dev package for the
>> OS/distro/environment created to support HTTPS and then build the
>> application with that.
>>
>> What OS/environment are you on?
>
> Windows + Ubuntu

For Windows, I can only recommend that you build your own OpenSSL and libcurl
DLLs/libs and use those. I'm not a windows dev guy, but to me it seems all
other alternatives lead to sorrows at one point or another.

For Ubuntu, you just need to apt-get the suitable libcurl development package,
quite possibly named 'libcurl-devel' or similar.