Re: question about curl_easy_pause

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 20:21:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009, 曾坤 wrote:

> Today I tried to use this new api curl_easy_pause. I found it it hardly to
> use. Is there any example about this api?

I don't think we have any example using this yet, but is it really that
complicated?

> And when I have CURL_WRITEFUNC_PAUSE returned from my writte function, I
> found that the HTTP connection is broken

A connection can break for sure, but I find it very unlikely that your
returning of CURL_WRITEFUNC_PAUSE actually cause this.

> does it means that after I unpause this connection, a new HTTP connection
> will be made?

No. If the connection breaks, your transfer will fail and you then decide how
to deal with that fact.