libCURL problem - HTTP incomplete data transfer?

From: Cosmin Luţă <cosmin.luta_at_avira.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:58:30 +0300

Hello,

I'm testing libcurl with a small program (attached test.c) and with a
HTTP server written in Python (attached serv.py).

I'm noticing different behaviour when test.c is linked with
libcurl 7.19.5 from when it's linked with 7.18.2 (which is installed in
my Ubuntu - i also believe that in 7.19.2 the behaviour was ok).

More exactly, when using 7.19.5, I'm getting:

[...]
CURL-debug: Informational data
transfer closed with 4 bytes remaining to read
[...]

and the callback is never called.

I've also noticed that when I send a larger response from serv.py, it
works ok.

Can anybody help me here?

Thanks

  • text/x-python attachment: serv.py