CMake style

From: Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman_at_kitware.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 15:31:19 -0400

Hi,

I would like to do two things to the CMake code in curl.

1. I would like to use lower case cmake command calls. Currently, the
files use the upper case CMake style (affectionately known as Scream
Make by some...).

2. I would like to re-indent the files and change tabs into spaces.

As an example, in my editor when I look at some of the CMake code, it
looks like this: (Note the huge indents because of tabs...)

IF(CURL_STATICLIB)
         # Static lib
         SET(CURL_USER_DEFINED_DYNAMIC_OR_STATIC STATIC)
ELSE()
         # DLL / so dynamic lib
         SET(CURL_USER_DEFINED_DYNAMIC_OR_STATIC SHARED)
ENDIF()

ADD_LIBRARY(
         ${LIB_NAME}
         ${CURL_USER_DEFINED_DYNAMIC_OR_STATIC}
         ${HHEADERS} ${CSOURCES}
)

I would like it to look like this:

if(CURL_STATICLIB)
   # Static lib
   set(CURL_USER_DEFINED_DYNAMIC_OR_STATIC STATIC)
else()
   # DLL / so dynamic lib
   set(CURL_USER_DEFINED_DYNAMIC_OR_STATIC SHARED)
endif()

add_library(
   ${LIB_NAME}
   ${CURL_USER_DEFINED_DYNAMIC_OR_STATIC}
   ${HHEADERS} ${CSOURCES}
   )

The CMake emacs mode supports indenting and lower casing the CMake
commands. So, I can do this really quick. Would anyone mind if I did
this and checked it in? It would change all the CMake files, so if
there is any significant changes sitting in someones directory, they
might want to commit first.

Thanks.

-Bill