linking libcurl

From: Kushan Thakkar <kthakk4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 12:08:15 -0400

I am trying to use libcurl with c++ on a Mac.

I installed libcurl 4 using the binary package provided by Fink. I noticed
that this crated a folder called /sw and the lib folder in this folder
contained the libcurl libraries.

Then in order to link the library with compiler I typed the following in the
terminal:

# g++ /sw/lib -lcurl -lssl lcrypto -lz main.o

However, that returned the following errors:

i686-apple-darwin9-g++-4.0.1: lcrypto: No such file or directory
i686-apple-darwin9-g++-4.0.1: main.o: No such file or directory

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks