Re: Symbols not found error in Xcode

From: Kushan Thakkar <kthakk4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:06:48 -0400

Thanks Daniel.

I have two questions:

1) When I click open the Get Info on the target, the general tab does not
contain a pane named Linked Libraries. However, when I click on the drop
down menu next to the target, I see a folder named Link Binary with Library.
This folder is currently empty, and I am guessing that this is where the
libcurl needs to be. Correct?

2) Assuming that I am right about the previous question, what files do I
exactly need to add to this folder? I plan to use libcurl purly to get
source code from single web address (please see the code in original post).
Should adding curl.h file be enough?

Thanks