Help on usinig Curl on vxwrks

From: Amit Misra <amit.m712_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 05:27:57 -0400

Hi
I am trying to integrate curl-library with the software on an embedded
system running on VxWorks 6.2. The ultimate goal is to use the curl Library
calls from this code. It is an embedded system and hence I am doing cross
cimpilation.

Here is what I am going to do:
1. Get the curl code for one of the OS from the list given in the download
wizard
2. Make the necessary changes in the code and makefile for it to work with
my system. (Hope it would not require too many changes.)

When trying the first step, I see a list of OS for which curl code is
available (VxWorks is absent from the list).
Can someone please tell which OS should I go for?

I do not want to go for the OS independent version as I feel, porting from a
code base which is close to VxWorks would be easier than starting with the
full blown OS independent version and pruning it down.

Please let me know what is the best option.

Thanks
Amit