Re: Problem with curl_exec and server setup

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 16:03:24 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 13 May 2009, Yazmin Media wrote:

> I'm working with the Twitter api and running into a weird issue with curl.
> It looks like I'm possibly getting return values on a curl request other
> than the one posting a status update to Twitter. I do know that the status
> update is successful as it shows up on the account, however, I'm not getting
> the return values I should from the curl_exec() function.

curl_exec is not a libcurl function, it is a function provided by the PHP/CURL
binding so you're probably better off asking on teh curl-and-php list or
similar. I also didn't see any exact description of your failure so I can't
offer the libcurl view of it either.

> So I need help troubleshooting, but I'm not even sure where to start.
> Suggestions?

Be more specific when you ask this question the proper forum:

  What PHP version?
  What OS?
  What libcurl version?
  What's the exact code you run? (possibly narrowed down to something smallish)
  What's the exact outcome?
  What did you expect that outcome to be?