Seeking functionality during download

From: <centrio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 10:09:36 +0000

Hi,
I want to know if curl has any seeking functionality to seek into a stream
which is getting downloaded. I found function CURLOPT_SEEKFUNCTION but it
can be used for uploading only. However for downloading there are some
options available like CURLOPT_RANGE CURLOPT_RESUME_FROM and
CURLOPT_RESUME_FROM_LARGE . How can I achienve the seeking functionality
using this. I want to seek depending upon the offset and the position from
where the offset begins. Like we have SEEK_SET, SEEK_CUR and SEEK_END in
seek function, i need similar functionality for download. Please help. Is
there any direct way to achieve this using libcurl or do i have to create
my own logic to set proper offset for download depending upon position.?