Re: Size of chunks in chunked uploads

From: Michael Graf <calgarycomputertech_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 12:17:31 -0600

Hey there, Im not sure if this works/helps, just saw it and thought maybe...

from this page: http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html

CURLOPT_BUFFERSIZE

Pass a long specifying your preferred size (in bytes) for the receive buffer
in libcurl. The main point of this would be that the write callback gets
called more often and with smaller chunks. This is just treated as a
request, not an order. You cannot be guaranteed to actually get the given
size. (Added in 7.10)

This size is by default set as big as possible (CURL_MAX_WRITE_SIZE), so it
only makes sense to use this option if you want it smaller.

>From: Apurva Mehta
<apurva_at_mathmeth.com<apurva_at_mathmeth.com?Subject=Re:%20Size%20of%20chunks%20in%20chunked%20uploads>>