Re: curl multi interface with Glib poll loop

From: Joshua Kwan <jkwan_at_vmware.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:34:32 -0700

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 12:13:21AM -0700, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Hm, I wonder if there could be a bug related to the progress callback and the
> multi_socket API. I don't think that combination is very widely used. The
> progress callback should be more or less unnecessary in that situation I
> think.

Sorry - I was referring to the poll callback function (the callback
function specified during g_io_add_watch), not the progress callback.

> If you can produce an example that repeats this it'll be great!

I'm working on one right now but I might be able to figure it out just
on my own. Jeff Pohlmeyer's ghiper.c is doing basically what I do, minus
a couple things. And I'm not experiencing my problems with it. So I'm
just going to make it more like my version until something weird
happens.

--
Joshua Kwan