cmake in 7.19.5 and future

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 13:53:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hello cmake fans/hackers!

I'd like to request a README.cmake file from you for inclusion in the next and
future releases.

It would explain how to build (lib)curl with cmake, how to tune the build,
what can be exepected to work and what isn't yet working etc.

I've now removed the config-aix.h file I'm convinced wasn't needed and not a
soul has yet tried of curl can get built with cmake from a (daily snapshot)
tarball.

Without docs or testing, I'll remove the files from the tarball again until
someone has the time to do those things. I can't say that the activity and
devotion so far brings me much hope of a cmake system that'll last long into
the future...