Re: Build using CMake

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 03:06:43 +0200

2009/4/14, Piotr Dobrogost wrote

> Yang Tse wrote:
> > Hi Guen ;-)
> >
> >> Yang: I think you should proceed with your nmake tweaks
> >
> > I respectfully listen your opinion, and in a friendly manner I tell
> > you that, for now, I won't follow it.
>
> Yang
>
> Have you changed your mind so we can finish this?

Nope, nothing yet has made me change my mind.

We? Who? Finish what?

Which is the state of the cmake effort done mostly by Benoit Neil,
into which your sweet talk has pulled him into?

Does your question imply that, after all, the cmake stuff is not going
to get even close to the nmake files which you claimed were in such a
bad shape?

Does your question imply that you don't have enough fun making the
cmake stuff work?

--
-=[Yang]=-