Re: SFTP and files larger than 16384 revisited

From: <rhamilton_at_scriptpro.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:55:48 -0500

> Using cURL 7.19.3, libssh2-1.0, and openssl 0.9.8j I was
running into a
> problem where SFTP uploads would work fine for smaller files,
but would get
> stuck in an infinite loop for larger files (> 16384 bytes).
From what I
> could tell, the problem is centered in libssh's
libssh2_channel_write_ex
> function.

        Do you still see this problem with libcurl 7.19.4 and libssh2
1.1 (I mean
        unpatched then of course)?

At the time, the versions mentioned were the latest versions. (Spam
filter interferred with my attempt to register when I was looking at
it.) If I get some time, I may try again with the later versions.