Re: a question regarding SFTP using curl

From: Mohun Biswas <m_biswas_at_mailinator.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 13:25:46 -0400

Zhonggui Li wrote:
> Thanks. I am a newbie in this forum and for Curl. how do i set the
> buffer size that is used in readfunction (the callback function)?
> I figured out it's currently set to 1..

I'll let someone else answer that question but for the record, not top
posting requires more than simply moving your typing from the top to the
bottom. The point is to clip out the parts you're not responding to and
place your text directly below the parts to which your response applies.
I've tried to illustrate the point with this post.

MB