Re: http put......

From: neha bhagat <nehabhagat.4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 09:25:48 +0530

Thanx for your immediate response.......

I have added CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE,but it doesnot help me out.......

I need to send file in 4MB chunks......

But here curl library overwrites the file instead of appending.......

Is there any append function for http upload as in case of ftp ie
CURLOPT_FTPAPPEND