Re: Potential ABI break for libcurl Sun Compiler users

From: Stefan Teleman <stefan.teleman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:15:54 -0400

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 14:47, Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> No computer this weekend for me, so I won't be able to answer any
> message until Monday.  In any case I want to leave something more
> clear right away...
>
> The purpose of curlbuild.h.dist is mostly for platforms which lack the
> capability of running the configure script. This is mentioned inside
> the comments of this file.

No. The curlbuild.h file is for whomever wants to use it. If you want
to disable usage of this file under specific conditions, take the time
and write the necessary macros.

I have already said it yesterday: I am done wasting my time. It is
very obvious to me that there is zero concern about maintaining ABI
compatibility in CURL.

--Stefan

--
Stefan Teleman