Re: ssl options question

From: Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 16:22:03 +0200

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Apr 2009, Tiberiu Motoc wrote:
[...]
>> Is there a browser (let's say Firefox) equivalent action for setting up
>> CURLOPT_SSLCERTTYPE and CURLOPT_SSLKEYTYPE?

Probably not. The browser probably only accepts one format for its
certificates.

The CURLOPT_SSLCERTTYPE tells the SSL library what format the
certificate file is stored in, e.g. "PEM", or "DER".

See:
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTSSLCERT
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTSSLCERTTYPE
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTSSLKEY