Re: curl multi interface, every time added a new easy handle, need call curl_multi_perform to get socket descriptors?

From: Sun Yi-Ming <dolmens_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 14:34:24 +0800

well, you know, english is changing rapidly these days.
Is it true that, every time after I added an easy handle to the multi
stack, I need to call the curl_multi_socket_all function to update the
socket status? or, I cannot get the SOCKETFUNCTION callback.
Is there a way to only perform socket actions on those new added easy handles?

--
Sincerely,
孙一鸣 Simon Sun