Re: Strange behaviour in multi interface

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:44:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009, Alex Alex wrote:

> Now: if both connections are OK, i can continously "grab" http pages (they
> are video frames, in my case) from the two urls. Unfortunately, If one of
> the connection becomes idle, meanwhile, for an unknown reason select()
> blocks for the used timeout at each cycle. Therefore, the other transfer
> becomes slower, even if its connection is OK and it can give me data.

We've talked on IRC about this. I can't understand nor repeat this problem.

I've made a local test with one URL downloading 800MB from a local HTTP
server while the other connect to an 'nc' that does nothing.

I've rerun the test multiple times now. It runs fine every time and there are
no timeouts.

I think we need more help from you to repeat this.