RE: help

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:53:05 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009, Gopal_Haldar_at_McAfee.com wrote:

Please don't top-post. I rearranged your mail now to make more sense in a
reply:

> > But the logs look curious - does the proxy somehow redirect the client to
> > the FTP site?

You didn't answer this. The "Info:Issue another request" log line seems to
imply this, hence the question.

> LibCurl source version:7.15 platform -windows xp servicepack 2 Please find
> the details libcurl log, inside of Curl_perform method of tranfer.c file I
> added few log message.

7.15 was never a release version, but I figure you mean 7.15.x something.
Still a very old release so you might be chasing a problem we've already
addressed. It would be useful if you got 7.19.4 and retried.

What I mean with a "protocol dump" was actual HTTP headers both sent and
received by libcurl when it communicates with the proxy. I'm afraid the ones
you included here don't really reveal much of what's going on.