Re: Automated telnet problems

From: Pierre Brico <pierre.brico_at_tsdsoftware.eu>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:42:31 +0100

Hello,

Thanks to Yang who has fixed my first issue (I tested it under Windows and
it works). However, the behavior is different of what I was waiting for.
Indeed, I though the timeout was computed between two calls of the
write_callback function and not computed by subtracting current time from
connected time.
Is it possible to have a timeout only if the time between two consecutive
calls to write_callback function is more than X seconds (I won't have a
timeout if there's still activity) ?

For my second issue, I will try to solve it by myself.

Thanks for your help,
Pierre