Re: Script to build libcurl.framework on Mac OS X

From: Matt Veenstra <matts_lists_at_tribalmedia.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:54:23 -0800

I just wanted to chime in here, as I don't read the list very often
anymore.

There should be no reason the libcurl.framework.make files cannot be
generated with automake. This would be a consistent approach with the curl
build process. I am completely ignorant of how automake works so I never
jumped into this bit. Basically we need to pass the list of files and
configure options that automake uses to the make files.

When I wrote the libcurl.framework.make ages ago this was a start. Whenever
I update curl I make changes to these by hand as needed.

I am not sure if that is very helpful.

If it is wanted in some weeks I could look at addressing the make files on
the mac so we can just call
./config
./make -f (32bit or 64bit makefile)

And then have the frameworks.