RE: Combining Curllib - openSSL issues

From: Mikael Nilsson <mikael_at_camf.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:28:52 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: curl-library-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se
[mailto:curl-library-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On Behalf Of Piotr Dobrogost
Sent: Montag, 23. Februar 2009 13:56
To: curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se
Subject: Re: Combining Curllib - openSSL issues

> Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:27:57 +0100
> From: "Mikael Nilsson" <mikael_at_camf.com>
> Subject: Combining Curllib - openSSL issues
>
> Hello!
>
> I am one of many that has big problems making Curllib to work with
OpenSSL.

>I also had some problems with this but I wouldn't call them big.
>Just yesterday I wrote some info on building OpenSSL to use it with
>libcurl - what a coincidence, isn't it? :)
>You can find it here
>http://curlpp.org/index.php/faq/50-how-to-build-openssl-on-win32-platform-f
or-use-with-libcurl

Thank you for the page.
I wrote in a earlier reply to the list, that my makefile doesn't work at all
at the moment, so I will have
To figure out why they don't. But your FAQ might come in handy when I have
made the makefile work.

Thanks for the tips!

>I'm also working on a new libcurl's makefile for VC so that you can
>build it with different options more easily.

Regards
Piotr Dobrogost