Re: Build 64 bit libCURL on Mac OS X 10.5.x

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 16:29:05 +0100

2009/2/13, Daniel Johnson wrote:

> [...] All libraries included with OS X 10.5.x are 4-way fat (i386,
> x86_64, ppc, ppc64) but if you use any extra libs like libssh2, they may
> have to be rebuilt.

This comment rings a couple of bells here...

First. I'm quite sure that lib/libcurl.framework.make, which only
addresses i386 and ppc, has gotten outdated and lacks some file
references in it. Anybody willing to test it and show us linker
errors, or fix'em ?

And second, but probably more important. Since the introduction of the
dynamically generated libcurl external header files, does this
makefile serve its original purpose ? What is Apple doing to provide a
4-way fat libcurl library, if doing so ?

--
-=[Yang]=-