RE: Does not returns in network connection error

From: Ranu Gontia <ranu_gontia_at_persistent.co.in>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:57:10 +0530

Hi,

Yes, I am only uploading files using FTP.
LibCurl version is 7.19.2.0 on windows XP,
Scenario is that, I am in the middle of transfer, (For testing purpose, I
removes my machine form network),
When client execute this line "retCode = curl_easy_perform(curlhandle);" it
never returns back.
I have to explicitly kill the process.
It works fine when network is up.
I have made my client by looking at ftpuploadresume.c.
Am I doing something wrong. Please have a look at the code.

Thanks,
Ranu