Re: my main problem...

From: Lars Nilsson <chamaeleon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:58:22 -0500

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2009, ChristinaPSU wrote:
>
>> How can I catch their XML reply message?
>
> Have you tried the docs and the examples and nothing there gave any clues on
> how to do this? Some starting points:
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-tutorial.html
> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-easy.html
> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/
> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/example.html

I think it should also be mentioned that in the opening email
Content-Length is given as 0. So no body/xml message is available to
be captured by libcurl. First the server must be coaxed to provide the
desired response by providing all the information it requires to do
so.. Without doing this, no trickery in a read callback is going to
magically make the information appear.

Lars Nilsson