cURL for WinCE - Windows Mobile 6.0

From: Tanmay Anjaria <tanmay.anjaria_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:21:08 +0530

Hello Mr. Seo

>I use cURL on Windows Mobile 6.1 and it works fine. I used zlib,
>wcecompat and openssl to compile libcurl. I used MSVC2005.

Can you tell me if you had to port the win cURL code to make it run on WinCE
or the windows lib worked directly/unaltered? (I suspect Windows lib
directly running on winCE, but that's what developers have conveyed to
Daniel in the past.)
**
And I think wcecompat is from company *essemer. *I came to know yesterday
itself that the company no more exists and its site is unaccessible. I got
to know this from one of the former essemer employee.

Thanks,
Tanmay