Client Authentication

From: Itay Dagan <itay_at_yoggie.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:46:34 +0200 (IST)

Hi
I am trying to verify a client using apache server.
I keep geeting Error code 58 on the client
I created a client certificate and signed by a CA I created
using this command :

openssl ca -in ./user/requests/client.com.csr -cert ./CA/CA.crt -keyfile ./CA/CA.key -out ./user/certificates/client.com.crt -config ../openssl.cnf

the setting I make are :
..."

const char *pCertFile = "C://client.com.crt";
curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_SSLCERT,pCertFile);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_WRITEDATA, &serverdata);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, writeDataFunction);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION, writeHeaderFunction);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
curl_easy_setopt(curl,CURLOPT_SSL_CTX_FUNCTION, *sslctx_function);

curl_easy_setopt (curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, TRUE);

ret = curl_easy_perform(curl);
..."

Do I missing somthing ?
Thanks for the advise