Re: Re: Unable to use client certificate (no key found or wrong pass phrase)

From: umesh d waghode <me_umesh_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 7 Jan 2009 18:40:39 -0000

Hi Daniel, Thanks for the reply. Some more information. I have a DLL loaded as a plugin in a multithreaded server application. The certificates that plugin uses as client certificate to authenticate with HTTPS server are stored in a known folder. DLL sets CURLOPT_SSL_CERT option on the CURL* retrieved from the connection manager. Could this issue be occuring because multiple threads are trying to set this option (though) on different CURL* but are using same certificate? I am using PEM certificate. I observed in the libcurl code that, openssl api SSLCTX_certificate_chain_file function is used in case of PEM format. Is there a known issue with this call if same certificate file is used by multiple threads while invoking SSLCTX_certificate_chain_file function. -Thanks   On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 Daniel Stenberg wrote : >On Fri, 2 Jan 2009, umesh d waghode wrote: > >>I get this error after successfull run of 2-3 days. Once this error is received, every attempt to cur_easy_perform fails with this error. > >I don't know why yout get this. If the conditions are the same server-wise and the only difference is how long the libcurl-using app has been running I would say that it could indicate a libcurl bug. But there's really not a lot of details here for us base very many guesses on. > >-- > / daniel.haxx.se