Unable to use client certificate (no key found or wrong pass phrase)

From: umesh d waghode <me_umesh_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 2 Jan 2009 10:59:44 -0000

Hi,

I get this error after successfull run of 2-3 days. Once this error is received, every attempt to cur_easy_perform fails with this error.

This is observed on Solaris platform.

The way I use curl is:
My application creates 2 initial connections (curl_easy_init). Every time I need to send http request over https, I set CURL options which also includes options related to SSL like CURLOT_SSLCERT, CURLOPT_SSLKEYPASSWD. The certificate format that I use is PEM.

Appreciate if anybody can throw some light on scenrio in which curl library will return this error. The error code returned is 58.

Thanks in advance.
User1k1

Sr. Sofware Engineer
Integra Micros sytems(p)ltd.
8th cross malleswaram,
Bangalore-560003,
India
phno- 91-080-3312530,3440581/82(o) ext-300