Re: TFTP and the Multi Interface

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 18:52:30 -0800

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 06:00:35PM -0800, Chad Monroe wrote:
> Is TFTP supported with the multi interface? curl_multi_perform() blocks
> for how ever many seconds CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT is set to. Looking at the
> code I'm guessing no. If this is not a mistake in how I'm using TFTP and
> support does not exist, how hard do you predict it'd be to add?

TFTP should work with the multi interface, but yes, it will block for
the entire transfer. The main problem is in tftp_do, which needs to
be rewritten to stop looping and use the application's loop instead. That
should actually be a pretty straightforward change, but somebody just
needs to sit down and do it.

>>> Dan