Re: Crash in libcrypto while navigating Secure Sites

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 22:16:17 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008, Sunny Bhalla wrote:

> On Linux, the same setup is working fine...
> Can it be because of the device speed or Socket capability?

Please don't top-post, it makes threading and following the discussion hard.

I wouldn't think device speed nor "Socket capability" is to blame (not to
mention that I don't see how a linux on a different CPU arch would have less
"Socket capability").

I would rather think the problem is due to a plain old school bug, and the
reason you don't see it on one system but do on another could be due to
timing, due to different versions in one of the involved libs, due to
different inputs or basically anything until we know a lot more.

I'd say there's nothing but traditional debugging left for you to figure this
out!