CURL Post Form data

From: <rakesh.sharma2_at_wipro.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:26:18 +0530

Hi,
    Can somebody please help, tell me if it is posiible to post the form
which is highly dependent on java scipts ?
    Meta Header of the page is something like :

charset=ISO-8859-1">
    <title>Active Page</title>
    <script language="JavaScript">

    Also the form defined on the page is like :

    </form>
    </center>
    <script type="text/javascript">
src="/something/jsLibs/Common1_0_9.js"></script><!--Start:
javax.faces.Form["Active Form"]--><form id="Active Form" name="Active
Form" class="formstyle" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="POST"
onkeypress="return _submitOnEnter(event,'Active Form');"
action="/something/jsp/ActiveCall.jsf">
    :
    :
    :
javax.faces.Input["InputText"]--><input id="Active Form:InputText"
type="text" name="Active Form:InputText" maxlength="4"></td>
    :
    :
Call"]--><input id="Active Form:send Call" name="Active Form:send Call"
type="submit" value="Send" onclick="submitForm('Active
Form',1,{source:'Active Form:send Call'});return false;"
class="button"></td>
 <input type="hidden" name="apache.faces.FORM" value="Active
Form"><!--Start: apache.faces.Form--><span id="tr_Active
Form_Postscript"><input type="hidden" name="apache.faces.STATE"
value="!-2fdfbf0c"><input type="hidden" name="source"><script
type="text/javascript">TrPage.getInstance()._addResetFields('Active
Form',["source"]);</script><script type="text/javascript">function
_Active FormValidator(f,s){return _validateInline(f,s);}var Active
Form_SF={};</script></span><script
type="text/javascript">_submitFormCheck();</script></form>

I am not able to post the form to this URL, inspite of the fact that my
form data is exactly similar to the one as in Live HTTP Header output.
I tried exactly same post as it was in Live HTTP Header. But all in vain
. URL is not acting upon the post. Also, I have used debug option
available in CURL, which confirmed that my CURL data is exactly same as
that in Live HTTP Header.

What can be the problem ?
Form seems to be hihgly dependent on javascripts ?
Is it possible to post the form to this URL which has extension
http://something.jsf and having source as shown above.?
Please Help ..

Thank's
Rakesh

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com