Re: bug: header data output to the body callback function after set header call function null and perform again

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:10:20 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008, ?? wrote:

> I use libcurl 7.19.0. Fisrt step: set header callback and header data, body
> write callback and body write data, perform; second, set only header
> callback null, the header data line output in body write callback when I
> perform again.

I believe that what you see here is the special case we've supported for ages,
but is a bit undocumented:

If you _only_ set the header data and not the header function, you'll get the
regular write callback called but with the header data pointer when there are
headers arriving, but it will call the same function with the write data
pointer when there's data.

Does that seem to match what you see?