Why CURLOPT_TRANSFERTEXT doesn't work while downloading file in FTP :(???

From: Ngo Hoa Lan Phuong <orchidanz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:32:07 +0700

I'm trying to download a file from a FTP server in binary mode.
I set CULROPT_TRANSFERTEXT = 0 and use option
CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Phuong.Ngo/Desktop/new%20task/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTWRITEFUNCTION>to
write the data to the FILE *.
I even tried to use CURLOPT_PROXY_TRANSFER_MODE before setting
CURLOPT_TRANSFERTEXT (however I didn't using proxy for ftp transfer)
But anyway it came out that file's downloaded in ASCII mode. (TYPE = A)
Do you have any idea why this option doesn't work :(??

Thanks for any help!
Phuong.Ngo