Re: SFTP fails (Failure when receiving data from the peer)

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz_at_moeller.plus.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 19:57:36 -0000

I am using curl 7.19.2 with libssh2 2.0.18 and see the same issue as
described below (e.g recv returns -1) and I can't download a file with sftp.
So, basically it isn't usable as it works sometimes and sometimes it
doesn't.

What is the solution to this problem ? Do I need a snapshot libssh2 and a
curl fix ?

Thank you
Markus