RE: User guide for libcurl with SSH in VS2008

From: <rakesh.sharma2_at_wipro.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 15:53:47 +0530

Hi Andrei,
                Thank's for the prompt reply. Yes,I have gone through it
and I have written application for posting form for some other URL. But
this HTTP URL (It is like http://something.jsf) has Browse option and we
can also set values for field names without browsing for the file . In
the latter case, if we enter values without browsing I get filename=""
(as I saw from Live HTTP Header Output).Also the Form I need to post
include lot of Javascripts if we view the page source .I am facing
following problems:

1. The field names are like "name:input1" or "name:input2", can we set
values for these names using curl_form_add()as these name s has scope
resolution operator ":" in between.
2. One of the field name value keeps on incrementing (as I saw from the
Live HTTP Header output). As per my understanding,it can not be posted
as during initial login it will be a random number and then after it
will keep on incrementing.
3. When I am posting the Form-Data using option HTTPPOST,
         I am getting reply from the server as
        < HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
        < HTTP/1.1 417 Expectation Failed"

        my post to the server has
        Expect: 100-continue

        I appended header list by "Expect:" also, I didn't got any ERROR
reply from the server but it seems that URL didn't receive any post
as no effect is found.

4. I also used File upload option for this URL , I got same Expectation
Error and again appending "Expect:" to the header list showed no effect
on the server.

Can You please help me in this regard and please suggest any
alternatives that can be done to solve the above problems. I am totally
in blocked situation as I have already tried lots of tricks which I got
from http://curl.haxx.se/.

Thank's in advance
Rakesh Sharma