Re: bug: afert redirect, the content length is not reset

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:06:59 -0800

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 11:01:54AM +0800, °×Áú wrote:
> I use libcurl 7.19.0 and finde a bug.I visit https://
> www.hsbcdirect.com with cacert bundle that get from your site. The trace show
> the url is redirected:
> first , response 302 and the content length is 217. second, redirect and the
> content is chunk. But in my body write callback, the content length get from
> curl_easy_getinfo is still 217.

I've added test case 1090 to the test suite to test this case, and it passes
just fine. But if you're calling curl_easy_getinfo to get this information
from the body write callback, that means the transfer isn't complete and
any value you get wouldn't be accurate anyway. What value would you expect to
see in that case?

>>> Dan