TODO for 7.19.3

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:30:54 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends!

I just wanted to throw out my list of pending "issues" I'd like to see
adressed before the 7.19.3 release that is planned to get released in January
2009. As usual I think the time is more important than the exact issues fixed
so the goal is to try to fix as many of these as possible, and the rest is
saved for the next release...

I'll of course like to see help from you to complete the tasks.

Also, if you have features or bugs you want to see that aren't mentioned here,
please speak up.

--- TODO-RELEASE as it currently looks (the order is kind of random):

193 - Fix zero-byte file transfers

195 - SIZE returning 550 must not abort the transfer

196 - #2351653 "crash in ConnectionExists"

197 - IIS-bug in Digest

198 - implicit SSL with FileZilla server

199 - "Bug 2351645" adjustment of the patch Daniel S applied

200 - "afert redirect, the content length is not reset" by Shunlong Bai

201 - "bug: header data output to the body callback function after set header"
       by Shunlong Bai

202 - "hangs up of application above libcurl" - problems with the multi_socket
       implementation when using HTTP pipelining. Patch pending by
       Igor Novoseltsev