Re: FTP Upload problems with Multi interface

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:39:31 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008, koettermarkus_at_gmx.de wrote:

> I increased the ftp-multi-upload.c select sleep timeout by 1 second, (we are
> talking about timing issues all time, so it made sense to me).

Well, I still don't see how this problem is because of a timer issue...

Attached to this mail is an updated version of the test code that now prints
all verbose data prefixed with the easy handle address, which makes it easier
to identify what verbose text that are related and concern the same transfer.